“not all who wander are lost”

Life. Life is an adventure. It’s the heart stopping, blood pulsing moments that make you stop and feel and for just a moment you’re infinite. It’s taking the first bite of a savory meal, letting go of inhibitions, meeting that one stranger you know will change your life forever. It’s admiring the heat of the sun on your skin, the scent of fresh cut flowers, and the way raindrops race to an invisible finish line. Life, it happens, it doesn’t stop for anyone so jump, jump in and be. Be in the moment and dive into infinity.

Monday, November 5, 2012

a productive afternoon


Sometimes a change of scenery is exactly what is needed to make an unproductive day suddenly very productive. This was just what I needed this weekend as I faced a long to-do list of school assignments. A friend brought me to Food Heads for the afternoon to have lunch and study. The atmosphere was perfect. We were the only people in the restaurant and chose a table cast in sunlight by the window. The atmosphere was fresh and quaint, with plenty of sunlight, cute mismatched tables and chairs, and good music playing.



I had a cup of their spicy pumpkin soup, which was delicious and seasonal. I am also addicted to lemonade, so I loved that they had free refills of tasty homemade lemonade. In this cute space, I revamped my resume, checked some things off of my to-do list, and even doodled with some crayons Food Heads supplied. I can't wait to go back for more future productive study sessions.



Olivia 

{photos by Olivia}


No comments:

Post a Comment