“not all who wander are lost”

Life. Life is an adventure. It’s the heart stopping, blood pulsing moments that make you stop and feel and for just a moment you’re infinite. It’s taking the first bite of a savory meal, letting go of inhibitions, meeting that one stranger you know will change your life forever. It’s admiring the heat of the sun on your skin, the scent of fresh cut flowers, and the way raindrops race to an invisible finish line. Life, it happens, it doesn’t stop for anyone so jump, jump in and be. Be in the moment and dive into infinity.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

run away


Sometimes i want to run away. i just want to get away from everything and everyone and escape. I want to escape the world and its issues and people and their problems. I want to breathe and stop carrying the world on my shoulders. I want to feel something and nothing at all. 



 That nothingness you feel when you take in a sunset and breathe fresh air and just walk. Just walk and just be and think about nothing but where you are. I feel like nature is the one of the only moments that grounds me, that brings me to the present. 




You can escape obsessing over the past and stressing over the future. You can escape the world while enjoying it for it's bare necessities and sometimes that's all we need.


Lauren 


{photos by Lauren}

No comments:

Post a Comment