“not all who wander are lost”

Life. Life is an adventure. It’s the heart stopping, blood pulsing moments that make you stop and feel and for just a moment you’re infinite. It’s taking the first bite of a savory meal, letting go of inhibitions, meeting that one stranger you know will change your life forever. It’s admiring the heat of the sun on your skin, the scent of fresh cut flowers, and the way raindrops race to an invisible finish line. Life, it happens, it doesn’t stop for anyone so jump, jump in and be. Be in the moment and dive into infinity.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

rhino and dino


Dinosaurs. 65 million years ago the greatest creatures to roam the earth mysteriously vanished.  Anyone that has scene The Land Before Time, Jurassic Park, We’re Back! A Dinosaur’s Story can relate to the fascination with these animals. I mean it’s a totally healthy obsession to keep miniature dinosaur figurines by your bedside.  The Tyrannosaurus rex with its baby arms and giant fangs. I don’t know why but the bloodthirsty killer I imagine the T-Rex being is my favorite.  The Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Brontosaurus, and Velociraptors are all right but just not quite as cool. The uncertainty of what happened to them and the mysterious theories keep me wanting more. I want to travel to unknown lands and uncover fossils. I want to uncover the mystery buried within the sand but for now I’ll play with my plastic dinosaur friends.





Lauren 

{photos by Lauren}

No comments:

Post a Comment